Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend!! :)













































Well we had a wonderful weekend. It all started with Kaydence and Kinsley staying with us. On Friday, after we put them to bed we had a Guitar Hero showdown! It was extremely funny!! However, even with us being loud they never woke up. It was beautiful on Saturday. Mrs. Sheri, Don, Skyler, and Jonathan came over and visited!! We had a wonderful time with each other. Sadly, Kaydence and Kinsley went home Saturday night. :( Today has been a great day also. The next few weeks are going to be crazy. My mom is leaving for California on Tuesday, and will be gone for a week!! Everyone pray that Christi and I don't hurt each other! Ha.. although the next 3 weekends I am looking forward to very much!!
Feb 27- March 1 we will be in Marietta celebrating Adam's birthday with his friends.
March 5-9 we will be back in Marietta celebrating Adam's birthday and spending time with his family
March 12-16 DISNEYWORLD!!! :) I am so excited that I feel like I am a little kid. I will admit I am 19 years old and have NEVER been to Disney. Hope all is well with everyone!!

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Great pictures!!! You will LOVE Disney!!!