Thursday, February 12, 2009

MY BOYFRIEND

So this is what you do.. you copy, paste, and answer for your boyfriend/spouse!! Have fun!!


How did it all begin...?


Where did you meet? On Facebook

When did you meet? June 2, 2008

Was it love at first sight? maybe

How old were you both? We were both 18

When did you have your first kiss? June 9, 2008
Where was your first date? Callaway Gardens

How long until you met the parents? Mine the same day as the first date, his a week later

When was it 'official'? June 17, 2008

Whats your happiest memory of him? When he told me he loved me

Whats the sweetist thing he has ever done for you? Couldn't answer that.. he's always sweet

Does he buy you lots of gifts? Yes, a lot more than he should
Whats your favorite thing to do together? Play Wii, watch movies

When did you know you were falling in love? In August

Who said 'I love you' first? He did!! Him and Christi came up with this whole little plan where we was going to take me to the lake and we were going to watch the sunset. Little did he know, he may have blind folded me but I have lived in this town my whole life. I knew where we was going.

Is it true love? Yes

How do you know this? The way I feel when I am with him


The bad...


Whats his worst habit? Getting mad easily

What annoys you about him? When we're in his truck of pretty much anywhere and I'm either watching tv, listening to music (singing), or working on something.... he'll either in the car.. bang on the stearing wheel or he'll turn on music while im watching tv

Has he ever hurt you badly? No, and he never would

Would he ever cheat? absolutely not

Has he to your knowlege ever cheated? nope!!

Do you trust him? 100%


The ugly....


Best facial feature? His SMILE!!

Favorite part of his body? His eyes

Hair colour? brownish black

What does he smell of? American Eagle Real... and Polo Black

Whats he wearing when you picture him in your head? Gym shorts and a tshirt


Deep and meaningfull...


Could you be without him? I really can't

Do you think about him constantly when your apart? Yes all the time!!

How long have you been together? Feb 17 will be 8 months!!!

Can you see a future together? Absolutely!!

Would you like to get married? to him? Yes, I most def would

Have children? A year after marriage maybe

Where can you see your relationship in a years time? Going strong.. both working to get through school to build a life together

5 years time? Wow, 5 years we'll almost be 25. Happily married a child... maybe 2 with our luck I'm praying for twins (Hopefully genetics will help us!!)

Do you know there is definatly no-one better out there for you? He is perfect for me

How do you know this? H completes me!

Are you scared he might find someone better? No I'm not
Is he your best friend? yes

Does he come first over everyone else in your life? No, my family is first

Would you die for him? If I had too


On a lighter note...


Whats the funniest thing you have ever done together? getting lost driving places

Say something that only you two understand.... I can't think about anything
Do you have nick names for each other? The usual... baby, babe, sweetheart, angel

Does he make you laugh? yes!!!

Do you wrestle? Sometimes

Is he tickelish? yes!

Are you? Of course


His Favorites...


Food? a lot of stuff

Drink? Sweet Tea

Sport? Football

Past time? .... that's a tough one

Animal? Dogs...

Aftershave? uhh.. how am I suppose to know that?

Clothing style? hmm.. preppy

Band? He has LOTS

Music? Country, Christian, and Rap

DVD? I would say any Football movie

Place to hang out? At the Cooley's

Meal to cook together? Spaghetti


Lasts...


Time you saw him? this morning :(

Kissed him? this morning

Spoke to him? about 4 hours ago

The last text he sent you? 1 seconds ago


When will you...


See him again? tomororw morning

Speak to him again? probably tomorrow morning but we'll text until I fall asleep

Tell him you love him again? before I go to sleep


Have you ever..

Spent the night together? At the same house different rooms

Been on holiday? yes Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and now Valentines

Met his parents? yes! I LOVE HIS PARENTS!!

Made him cry? watching movies

Done anything spontaneous together? hmmm... spontaneous.. no we plan everything..


Lastly....

Is this love? ABSOLUTELY!!! :) :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the most part but my eyes as a body part?? i thought it was my arms and there is a few things i could of answered but ill let it slide...i love you!!!!