Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

Here we go, folks!After receiving several of these things, I figured I'll take a few minutes and pass it along.

1. I was born October 20, 1989 14 mintues after my twin sister .

2.I have been dating Adam Wesley Jones since June 17, 2008.

3. I am the youngest of 3 daughters.

4. I have twin nieces, Kaydence and Kinsley, who were born 9-12-08

5. When I was 4 years old I stuck a french fry up my nose.

6. I was a Tigerette all 4 years of high school.

7. I grew up on the same street until my senior year of high school.

8. My all time favorite movie is Steel Magnolias, along with Dirty Dancing.

9. I still have best friends that I have known since preschool. Ashley Horton, Lauren Johnson, Demi Benefield, Alicia Bailey, Lauren Fowler

10. I LOVE to travel with my friends.. ha Gulf Shores with Lauren Fowler... the moutains with Lauren Johnson... Jamaica with Demi... and every band/tigerette trips to competitions, Chicago, and Orlando

11. I love my family even though I complain about them a lot.

12. I don't know where my life would be without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

13. My guardian angels are my grandparents in Heaven. My Maw-maw (Pennie) died in May 2005 and my Papa (Maley) died June 2007

14. I attend Columbus State University, where I plan on getting a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education

15. I wouldn't be majoring in ECE if it wasn't for a specific teacher who I interned for, and I loved how she ran her classroom with wonderful ways of learning and eagerness of teaching 4th graders. (Thanks Mrs. Kelli Smith)

16. I have a scar in the middle of my forehead when my parents told me to stop running, and I didn't. I ran into the cornor of a chair.

17. I have traveled all of the United States, and someday I want to go to Ireland.

18. There are 3 sets of twins in my family. Gary and Cary, well are dead, they were my Grandma's cousins, me and Christi, and Kaydence and Kinsley

19. I love to play Wii

20. I love to stay at home and hang out with friends!!

21. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Adam :)

22. I work at Childcare Network

23. One day I want to have 3 or 4 kids

24.My favorite place in the world is the beach.

25. I enjoy reading the 25 random things about other people

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

So good to learn more about you....I did this too on my facebook page. Hope you had a great weekend with the girls!!!