Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Counting Down to the Weekend

So I have been patiently waiting for the weekend to get here!! The only bad thing about the weekend is that I have to work Friday night, until 6:00. Not happy about that at all!! So this is how my week looks.. the same ole' rountine!! Wednesday I have class ALL day!! Yeah no fun at all either. On Thursday, I have to go to Volleyball and work. Friday is school and work. So why am I so excited about the weekend? Well this is the first time that I am actually excited about Valentines Day!! Yes, I am that type of person where I really don't "feel" this day. I don't believe that you should have to use one special day to tell someone you love them. If you love the person you should show it everyday. Ok ok yes I know, this is the day you can buy chocolate at cheap prices. Ha ha.
But this Valentines is special because I get to spend every part of that day with Adam!! On Valentines Day Adam and I will be going to see Gary Allen in concert!!! I am looking forward to it so much!!
I am also looking forward to DISNEYWORLD!!! We only have 2 1/2 more weeks of school!! I hope all is well with everyone!! Have a great week and wonderful Valentines!!

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Happy Valentine's Day...you two have fun!