Monday, February 2, 2009

Our 2nd weekend with Kaydence and Kinsley











We had a wonderful weekend with Kaydence and Kinsley. They were perfect angels all weekend!! I can't wait until the next weekend with them (Feb 20th weekend) On Friday, we had a triple date with Ashley and Landon, and Christi and Steven. We cook spaghetti and watched Fireproof. Saturday was a nice relaxing day at home. We all were lazy laying around the house. It was great!! I hope everyone enjoyed the Super Bowl. My favorite part was the commercials, then the end when Holmes score the winning touchdown for Pittsburg. I also included a video of Kaydence trying to laugh. However she gets really quiet when the camera gets pulled out. Have a great week!! :)

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

My...look at those boots. They are so much more stylish than I will ever be! I am glad you had such a great weekend!!!