Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!! :)


Randy Houser and Gary Allan

Well our Valentine's Day was very interesting and one will be able to tell for the rest of our lives. So first of all we didn't think about all the traffic that was going to be in Newnan. Well let's just say Red Lobster had a 2 hour wait!!! So we drove around for an hour looking for somewhere to eat. Needless to say we ended up eating a Sonic, our favorite fast food. We arrived at the concert and started looking for our seats. They were on the back row!!! On top of all that... my chair didn't have a seat!!! So we had to go to the box office. Adam was so happy that I didn't have a seat because they gave us new tickets for the 3rd row lower level (just above the floor). We had a blast!!! I loved my Valentine's Day!! Thank you Adam for such a wonderful night I won't forget!! I love you!! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Valentine's also.


1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Wow...what a neat story....so glad you two had fun!