Monday, January 5, 2009

Waiting...

Kaydence and Kinsley after their long day




So for the last few days I have been waiting for Adam to come, and he comes tomorrow!!! :) While he has been gone I had to keep myself busy. On Friday night some of the old Tigerettes got together for dinner and bowling. We had a blast!! We're going to try and hang out again during breaks. Saturday was a very sad day... we took down all the Christmas decorations:( I love Christmas, and if it was my choice we'd keep them up all the time!!! Sunday after church I had to do my normal baby sitting Sunday while Nicki went to choir practice. Kaydence, Kinsley, Demi, and I watched Baby IQ. However, Kay and Kin didn't like this like they like their "Baby Einstien." They both fell asleep. Here are all the pictures :)

1 comments:

TracyTPhotography said...

I was a tigerette too! How neat!
However its been forever ago for me, LOL I was a Tigerette in 1993 & 1994