Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spring Semester

My 2nd semester of college starts tomorrow and I am so ready to get back into the school and work routine. It has been a nice break, but I gotta get back on track!! Classes look pretty good this semester.
Biology- MWF 9-950 with a lab on W 130-320
Communications- MWF 10-1050
English- MWF 11-1150
Jan 12- Mar 4 Volleyball Tuesday and Thursday 10-1145
Mar 6- May 8 Tennis Tuesday and Thursday 8-1045

It's not going to be too too bad, but what I am looking forward to is Spring Break!!! :)





Yes.... My mother is taking Christi, Adam and I to all of these places. She wants us to have a safe Spring Break and to have a lot of fun.

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Wow....Spring Break sounds like fun!

The bumbos are from Target or Babies R Us...you can probably google them also and get the colors you want. Sometimes it is hard to find just the color you want. I know there is blue, pink, green.

I can't wait to get our weights also. I would think we are at least 11 lbs....we go on the 7th. You will have to keep me posted on them and what they find out!