Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally!!


Yes, finally after weeks and hours of searching a praying Adam finally got the truck he wanted!! I am so happy because MLK day we spent 5 1/2 in the car going to get it and come back home. Other things that have happened over the last week... I had my first Communication test on Friday, which a made a 95 on!! I am so happy about that. I hope this week goes by fast because Kaydence and Kinsley are staying with us Friday night! Nic and Jonathan are having their monthly "date night." School is going good!! This week don't look too bad. School everyday and work Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

I also wanted to add a little what was on my mind all day. Recently, I have watch a particular couple struggle. I've realized how precious Adam and mine relationship really is. I know that he will always be there for me during anything. He's been there for me when I didn't think anyone else would. I mean what 18 year old boy will stand around a waiting room while their girlfriend has test and CT scans done(which they figured was just a virus cause every test and scan they did was clear) I'm so thankful for everything he has done. God has truely blessed our relationship. We know that when we turn everything to Him it will all be okay.
Other things I can't believe of how fast time is going by!! Kaydence and Kinsley are growing and changing everyday!! I love when they have their spend the night parties over at our house! :) On another note Thomas and Madelynn got baptized today! I wish them and their parents all the blessings of God. Every child is God's child. He has so much instore for all 4 babies, and just like their parents I can't wait to see what journey's He takes them on.

Have a wonderful week!! :)

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

How neat...what a great post. Thank you also for the special prayer for Thomas and Madelynn. We have so many wonderful friends and family! God is good! I like the truck! Have fun!!!