Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pulling My Hait Out

Since I have been so busy with Midterms I haven't been able to post anything or add pictures.. but here is my wonderful nieces waiting for the Bama Game (Boo!! GO DAWGS!!) to come on!! They are walking around like crazy!! Kay's favorite thing to do is wave at people and tell them "hey!!" and I swear Kin said "Header" the other day!!! I love them so much!!


Calender for the next few weeks...
October 9-18: Mom will be in California
October 9-11: Going to Marietta
October 17: Baby shower and Wedding at night and Mine and Adam's 1 yr and 4 mons
October 20: MY BIG 20th BIRTHDAY!! :)
October 23-25: Birthday weekend in Marietta

After that it's going to be Halloween and then Novemeber!! Where does my time go?? Let me think... Going to school 12 hours a week (MWF) and check this out... working 30 hours!! Thats right folks 30 hours in the infant room... with 8 (EIGHT!!) babies all by myself!! I'm going to be supermom one day!! I love my babies though!!

Have a wonderful week!!

Plus Midterms!!! I'm having a full load!

0 comments: